Make your journey of Martial Arts and fitness memorable and fun. Get the whole book so you can Learn it! Love it! Live it!
This is the simple breakdown of real syllabus, this is not the final syllabus.
- Stance & Movements
- Slips, Ducks & Defense
- Knees & Kicks
- Clinches & Defense
Wushu / Tai Kung:
- Open Hand Strikes
- Wrist Manipulation
- Fancy Kicks
- TDP (Taponomics Defense Program)
- Crimes that take place in society (molestation, ragging, etc.)
- Mentality/phychology of a criminal
- The human brain & its neurology during violence
- Type of fight & ways to avoid it
- PMM (Progressive Mental Mapping)
- Skill section (3 basic types)
- Verbal self defense & insult refutation
- Awareness & situation analysis
- Personal combinations, drilled into muscle memory
- Difference between sports & fighting
- IPC (Indian Panel Code)
- Tactical Anti-Kidnapping — strategies and drills Importance of proper nutrition
- Bully proof training.
- MAC-Modern army combative.
- Nun chucks and double sticks.
- Proper way of reporting a crime or stopping a wrong doing.
- Responsibilities as an honorable citizen and a mixed martial artist